Today I just wanted to share an itemized list of the things I purchased for spring & summer 2017. When I shop, I plan out what exactly I want to get and keep within the same color scheme that I tend to wear – blue, grey, white, and black (for summer, I mostly stuck to lighter blue and white). Curating this twice-per-year capsule ensures more wearability of the things I choose to get.
- Plain t-shirts in white and grey from local retailer Emerson Grace.
- Summery blouses: an on-trend off-the-shoulder and a more classic white eyelet. I also picked up a gorgeous allover lace blouse from local store Amelia Styles, which I talked about in my last blog post.
- A lace-up chambray shirt from local store Moda.
- Neutral Soludos espadrilles with a cheeky print.
- New boyfriend jeans.
- White denim shorts.
- A dramatic black bikini.
- Low-heeled sandals that can be dressed up or down – in grey and nude.
- A small white purse.
What are you most excited to purchase or wear for the upcoming warm weather seasons? Let me know in the comments below.
For daily posts of minimal fashion, follow me on Instagram @serialoutfitrepeater.