Its finally August and with that comes a resignation of preparing for the fall. For me, that means slowing things down and getting back to basics. And what could be more comfortingly basic than a pair of jeans and a t-shirt?
I’ve credited what I’m wearing above as well as linking to some of my other favorite brands and products to achieve this simple, classic, no-fuss look. There are only a few days left of the Nordstrom anniversary sale, so take advantage while you still can!
- On me: Z-Supply
- Simple white from Madewell – less than $20!
- Sincerely JulesSincerely Jules tropical graphic (shown above)
- Topshop stripe
- On me: Acne studios
- My favorite basic Rag and Bone skinny jeans
- Step-hems from Madewell
- Topshop boyfriend denim (shown above)
- On me: Soludos
- Stan Smiths from Adidas
- Classic slip-ons from Vans – only $50!
- Studded neutral loafers from Calvin Klein (shown above)
Click here to shop the full Nordstrom anniversary sale.
Special thanks to Hannah Meredith Photo for photography and Three Brothers Coffee in Nashville for location.
Follow me on Instagram @serialoutfitrepeater.