Now that we’ve finally crossed the threshold to February, today I’ve rounded up some of my favorite places & activities to try for the rapidly approaching Valentine’s Day. Let me know what you think or if I’m missing anything in the comments below.
My Favorite Pics for a Classic Dinner*
- 5th & Taylor
- Kayne Prime
- Cafe Roze
- Henrietta Red
*Reservations are highly recommended in advance.
Activities, Events, and Watering Holes
- Grab a drink and enjoy the view at L.A. Jackson, L27, or Up! A Rooftop Lounge.
- Attend a couples concert (low-key: The Bluebird Cafe; upscale: The Nashville Symphony).
- Check out www.musiccityhighway.com to keep up with the latest area events.
Galentine’s Day with Your Girlfriends
- Get a group together to play Savage Bingo at HQ Beercade.
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini play The Ryman.
- See Ariana Grande perform at Bridgestone Arena.
Single & Ready (or Not) to Mingle
- Run with the East Nasties – then hang with the group after at 3 Crow Bar after for 2-for-1 beers.
- Check out the 5th annual Bitter Ball at Tin Roof Demonbreun, an event solely for Nashville singles.
- Catch “Kill Bill, Vols 1 & 2,” now available on Netflix this month.
Follow me on Instagram @serialoutfitrepeater.